Amy’s motto~”A Neighbor Who Cares, A Realtor You Can Trust!”
I am a professional REALTOR®, but more importantly I’m your neighbor. I’ve chosen to specialize in this area because this is my community.
This strong sense of community drives my commitment to you as your REALTOR®. My success is built upon the dedication I show and the trust I earn with each of my clients. As your real estate agent, you can count on me for my honesty, integrity, and expertise, not only in our neighborhood, but in all aspects of the home buying and selling experience.
A bit more about Amy,
Amy started her professional career as a marketing director in the medical field. Real Estate is in Amy’s blood she says she was born into business. Her grandfather was an agent/developer and mother is a long time agent in the area. Amy decided to follow her true calling and obtain her Real Estate license several years ago. Since her very first year being licensed Amy has consistently been a top producer.
Amy has lived in Central Texas her whole life and seen it change so much over the years. She sells Real Estate all over central Texas but specializes in the Hutto where her and her husband and their four sons have called home for over 25 years.
- GRI-Graduate of the REALTORS® Institute
- WCSpecialist- Certified Williamson County Specialist
- VLB Specialists- Veteran Land Board
- Licensed Realtor® in the State of Texas, License #631961
- WCAOR member – Williamson County Association of Realtors®
- TAR member – Texas Association of Realtors
- NAR member – National Association of Realtors
- Member Austin ACTRIS MLS
- Member CTX- CENTRAL TEXAS MLS
- Parishioner St Mary’s, Taylor & St Patrick’s, Hutto
- Re/max top producer 100% club 2014, 2015, 2016