Get to know Lu Ann!
Lu Ann’s goal is to provide her clients with an honest, sincere and professional service when helping them purchase or sell property in Austin and surrounding areas. She strives to achieve the best results for her clients by keeping up with market trends and product knowledge. Lu Ann believes that the home buying process should be fun, but understands the significance of how important buying a home for your family will be. Lu Ann has also worked extensively with investors in finding cash flow properties.
- Texas REALTOR® since 2003 with over $32 Million in career production
- Property management for over 14 years previous to becoming licensed
- New Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Military Relocation and VA Loan Purchases
- Investment Properties
- Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, NW Austin, North Austin, East Austin, Great Hills, Lakeway and Steiner Ranch
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member ACTRIS MLS
- Chief Financial Officer for the Greater Austin Council Navy League since 2009
- Chair for the George T. Jones Scholarship Committee
- Foster and volunteer for the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter
- Past – Vista Ridge High School Booster Club, Treasurer for the Girls Basketball Booster Club
- Gateway Church volunteer
Personal & Loves
- Hobbies: crafting and traveling
- Family: 2 children – Hanna and Brett
- Has lived in NW Austin and Cedar Park areas since 2001.
- Hometown San Antonio, Texas