I am married 29 years with 4 children in the Austin area. I have years of past work in the medical field compassionately helping others in their time of need. I am an active member of the local community with church and school as well. As a veteran I proudly served our country with duty, high honor, respect, and integrity. I integrate these attributes in personal and public domains. I truly enjoy assisting others with passion and I continue to be of service to family, friends, and clients.
I have been in the Austin area for 21 years and a native Texan. I call San Antonio my home town, but, as a veteran member of the military I have been many places. I genuinely love getting to know people and their hearts. Fun facts about me: animal-lover, nature-lover, food-truck lover.
- Member-Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Member -Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member-National Association of REALTORS®
- Member- ACTRIS MLS & CTXMLS
- Texas Real Estate License #681994